Monday, September 22, 2008

A Napkin?

So, I work with children and love the funny things that they say. This morning, my husband made me laugh so hard. Every time I thought about what happened all day long, I would laugh. So I thought I would share a laugh with everyone.

I was just waking up for work and Matt was sleeping next to me. I didn't want to get up, especially since he didn't have to quite yet. So there I am in bed. Matt started to stir, turned over, and pulled my hair. I was shocked and said, "Ow. What are you doing?" His response was priceless. He said, "Oh, sorry. I thought it was a napkin."

You just have to love the little funny things that happen. It's a good thing that we both have a great sense of humor. Hopefully, you all find it at least a little funny.

4 comments:

Bryan Schmidt said...

Haha, that's funny! Heidi and I have had many experiences like that. She once woke me up and told me to get off the bed because it was her boat and it wasn't build for two people. HAHA. But now that we have two children, and her thoughts are on them, she'll roll over and say something like, "Don't let Makayla eat that!". priceless.

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. looks like your getting the hang of it. Can't wait to see pictures! That's funny about the napkin. You never know what's going to come out of each others mouths especially when your half asleep!

Unknown said...

I don't remember if this happened to me or I just heard it and it was so long ago that I believed it to be me; however, this little napkin incident reminds me of the time you were warning me (or maybe someone else) about flying trays in your sleep. We had so many conversations (or so I thought) when you were sleeping that I get them all mixed up!

diane said...

So he talks in his sleep? Does he walk in his sleep too?